ADIDAS ULTRABOOST X PARLEY SHOES ( WMNS )
These shoes turn ocean plastic into a high-quality design and deliver optimal running performance. The foot-hugging adidas Primeknit upper in the women's running shoes is built with yarn spun from reclaimed and recycled ocean trash. An ultra-cushioned boost™ midsole propels you forward using the energy from your footstrike for a light, fast ride that doesn't pack down over time. An elastic outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultra-light comfort; This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features reclaimed and recycled ocean waste
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Floating arch hugs and supports every step, molding to the shape of your foot
- Dual-density 3D heel counter designed for women's feet helps increase stability around the heel
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 7)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 30.5 mm / forefoot: 20.5 mm)
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.